Is it bad that I don't know the answer to this question?
2) What kind of underwear are you wearing, and what color are they?
Black Hanes briefs
3) What song do you want played at your funeral?
"Stairway to Heaven"
4) What is the number of your sluttiest friend so that some of your single friends can get some action?
5) What would your last meal be before being executed?
Angel hair pasta, baked ziti with mozarella, garlic toast, pepperoni pizza, McDonalds cheeseburgers and french fries, breadsticks, dom perignon, cristal and ginger ale. (Obviously I wouldn't be able to eat more than like a bite of each, but it'd be fun. Actually, if I was being executed, I'd request a lot of crazy expensive shit, like caviar and stuff, just 'cause, you know, they're killing me.)
6) Beatles or Stones?
7) If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
If I say it here, it will come back to haunt me. Just guess.
8) The person whose problems you wouldn't want to hear?
9) What is the thing most important to you about the preferred sex?
The way they treat people (including themselves)
10) Do you secretly hate some of your friends but are too nice to reject them?
11) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Witchcraft a la Willow.
12) Favorite hangover cure?
The "hair of the dog that bit you" (i.e. another drink)
13) How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
Quite a few, and it has to be in quite rapid succession. The upside to being weighty.
14) Favorite Outkast lyric?
"Lend me some sugar / I am your neighbor!' "Shake it like a polaroid picture"
15) Hair color you most like someone you're dating to have?
16) If you had to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?
Deaf - I already know sign.
17) Do you have any psychiatric problems?
18) Siblings that should go to rehab?
Is there a bitch rehab that teaches you to stop being a hosebag? If so, yes.
19) Least favorite month?
February - I really truly believe that February is short because if it were any longer, everyone would kill themselves.
20) Favorite hateful thing to do to somebody?
Freeze a can of shaving cream then poke a hole in it. Put it in someone's car or lawn or something. It will fill an entire car with shaving cream.
21) First movie you remember seeing as a kid?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch ...)
22) Favorite person in the whole world?
Is it really really egotistical to say myself?
23) When's the last time you went on a date?
Why is this question always on surveys?
24) Do you like violent movies or dirty movies?
Mel Gibson violent movies, yes. Steven Segal violent movies, no. Dirty movies, eh.
25) Fall or spring?
26) Person you most wish you hadn't made out with?
"Memory, thou midway world, twixt earth and paradise ..." Abe Lincoln.
27) If you are straight, what person of the same sex would you do it with?
28) Where do you want to live when you are old and brittle?
29) Who is the person you can count on the most?
30) If you could date any celebrity, past or present, time and age are not a factor. Who would it be?
Victor Mature, Michael Nesmith, Streetcar-era Marlon Brando, Peter Lorre
31) What books have you pretended to read?
I don't pretend to read books - I read them.
32) What's a word you'd use to describe your life?
33) What's your favorite drinking game?
The Emperor's New Groove one Alida nad I play
34) What did you dream about last night?
35) Favorite vice?
36) What's the last thing you'd ever tell someone?
What they want to hear if it wasn't the truth.
Your dominant hues are red and green, so you're definately not afraid to get in and stir things up. You have no time for most people's concerns, you'd rather analyze with your head than be held back by some random "gut feeling".
Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.
Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.